Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Coronavirus Introduction

My name is Canaan, and I'm 10 years old.
Last time I did a blog we were in China. Now we're under quarantine.

When we weren't under quarantine yet, I went to something called CIY Superstart and while we were there one of the kids there mentioned Covid-19.  I still didn't really know what this Covid-19 was until the quarantine started. At the beginning, I was able to do one more private baseball batting lesson. But after that we had to stay home until it was over. The coronavirus is starting to remind me of the great depression a little bit because the stock market is crashing. I've been very bored lately, although we've been finding some ways to have fun...
That's me with my younger brother Ezra when we had a bonfire.
We've also been spotting many birds.
We've seen bluejays, cowbirds, sparrows, wrens, cardinals, and woodpeckers.
I've also been doing online classes.
Even though we've found ways to have fun, I've still been feeling kind of bored.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this blog, Canaan! I like hearing your thoughts on this situation and some of the things you are doing to stay busy during this quarantine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canaan, Pops and I really enjoyed reading this blog about the Corona Virus and what you've been finding to entertain yourself with. Aren't you thankful you have great friends in your brother and sisters to hang out with during this time of quaranteen? Life might be kind of lonely otherwise. Love your picture with your brother Ezra. We like your insight on the great drpression with what the stock market is doing in the present time. Write more! We miss you and love hearing from you. Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been doing a lot of Spanish to pass the time.

      Delete