Thursday, April 23, 2020

Waiting And Waiting...

We've been under quarantine over a month now. 
Like I said in my first blog, I've been extremely bored lately. But sometimes being bored gives you ideas - I was bored when i got the idea for this blog. I've also been programming a lot lately.
I've also been learning Spanish. But the Coronavirus has still been making everyone kind of grumpy (including me). I have a feeling this Covid-19 is going to be a history topic in the future. We've been playing outside to pass some time. Also, about every week we do a zoom meeting with my homeschool group. My Dad made an animated zoom background that makes it look like theres two of him.

I've really been enjoying blogging to also pass time.

1 comment:

  1. Canaan, I love reading your blog posts and seeing all the fun photos you have added. So cool you are learning how to do all this as well as enhancing your writing skills! Great job Buddy! Love you, Nana

    ReplyDelete